Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, August 17, 2006

JonBenet's Killer Arrested!

The Importance of Life. World Questions (i dont accept i dont knows!)


Who are you? (I'm still tryin to figure that one out myself)

Name: Scarlet
Age: 26
Location: New Baltimore right now

Lets Mix it up.

What would you take from your house if you knew it would be flooded tommorow: all of my musical instruments, my laptop, my pictures and cameras, and a lot of clothes. Seriously, if I have until tomorrow I'm renting a UHaul and getting it all out.

Customize your own flag, with things on it that represent you::: black with red, musical symbols, Scottish lion, stars for USA, woop!

If you could erase anything you ever said to anyone, what would it be?: There are some things I shouldn't have divulged, but it's ok.

You're stuck in a room for an hour with a chalk board, what do you draw on it: cartoon people

Your theme song is called?: AUF WEIDERSEHEN!

If your life was a movie, what category would it be in? definitely comedy. although I'd like to move over to (non cheesy) romantic comedy:)

Something you wish to accomplish before the end of the year::: contracted job:) ha

How much does it take to make you laugh?: really not a lot and random things make me laugh, cheesy jokes do not

How many sheep do you want on your farm?: 2

Which wizard of Oz character are you most like?: Dorothy, she's hott and has cute shoes

You learn through mistakes, what mistake are you glad you made? (to learn): N/A

Would you ever run naked in the rain with your love?: NOPE

Do you think Giant anacondas really have a purpose on this earth?: yes, for Samuel L. Jackson and/or J.Lo to fight.

Which is worse...15 pounds underweight or overweight?: under;)

Do you like eating icecream out of the carton?: no, the spoon gets sticky

Do you find it gross to share drinks with family or friends?: as long as they don't backwash we're good

Does the world revolve around you?: not yet

Is everyone equally important to the world?: no

Do some people truely not deserve to live?: Not my decision

If the world comes to an end...how do you think it will go?: it will implode

Will artifical intelligence help better or destroy the world?(think future): ummmmmm, I do not know.

How long does it take you to get out of bed in the morning?: depends, if it's for work I often sleep a little more.

How important is it for us to find other planets, resources and life?: not at all


What do you think we'll use other planets for in the future?: landfills

Do you think emptying our trash, pollution, and waste on the moon is okay?: no, not on the moon.

What do you think about california?: I want to visit

Is it important to you to always stay(live) close to family?: Yeah, Ali made fun of me for that, though.

Why are slasher films entertaining?: because they're so ridiculous

Do you think it would be a good idea if we rebirthed dinosaurs?: um, NO! Unless Jeff Goldblum was going to be by my side.

What do you think about tennesee?: DOLLY PARTON!?

What kind of animal do you think the world could live without?: cats

If someone invented glasses that can see through things, would you buy it?: yes

If you were a spider where would you crawl away and live?: um, why wouldn't I be in the open?

What do you think about pop ups? the ice cream things? YUM

Would you prefer to be emotionless, so you didn't have to feel a heartbreak: No way

When you die, and if you become an angel, who will you watch over?: for protection? Ali but to scare? Jackie

If when you die, you become a ghost, would you try to contact your loved 1s: only if they use a ouija board

Would you want to haunt anyone? Who?: People I don't like:)

What does everyone live for? (could it be love)?: to win:)

Are emotions what make people Want to thrive and live?: I don't know, quit getting deep

Is there a way to solve world hunger, that we are ignoring?: Sally Struthers is on Gilmore Girls, that's why people are hungry.

What was (gods)reason for our creation?What does he expect us to accomplish: I do not know.

What do you think should be added to planes? Vending machines?: XBoxes and hot tubs

Do you have a weak stomach for watching animals consume eachother?: no

Do you think its important to conserve the rainforrest?: yes

Why do people move to Tornado country, when their homes will be destroyed?: bc it's cheap to live there

Will technology move us forward in life or take us back to the beggining?: forward

I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV wil be fought with..l: Switzerland

sticks and stones. What do you think of this quote?: words can hurt!

Do you have any quotes of your own that you admire?: MY OWN? I don't know if I've been quoted (yet)

If you could go back in time to the dinosaur era, would you take a visit?: Yeah, but I'd have to take Ali

Which Holiday pretend character do you wish really existed? (santa): SANDY CLAWS!

If lepracans existed what would the world be like?: amusing bc people would run after the end of the rainbow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home