Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, August 14, 2006

DEEP QUESTIONS APPARENTLY

Life's Deep Questions
For someone you loved deeply, would you move to a distant country?:Yes. Unless it was a crappy country
Would u spend 1 yr in perfect happiness knowing after u'd remember nothing:No
Whom do you admire the most? In what ways do they inspire you?:my brother, bc he opened a store and that's badass
What is your most treasured memory?:I love my PA memories
If ur fiancee became a paraplegic, would u still go thru with the marriage?:We'd probably postpone the wedding because that's a big life change
How would you react if you found out that a good friend of yours has AIDS?:I would be sad, unless they were a dirty whore and then I'd smack them for being stupid
What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?:don't joke about raping kids
Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube or roll it?::squeeze
What's the worst movie you've ever seen and who did you see it with?::Phantom of the Opera was SO bad, I saw it alone at home.
Whom have you lost touch with but still wonder about?::Dorian
What superpower would you want to have, and why?::endless money
What do you do when a homeless person asks you for money?::I say "suri!"
Which is worse - an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty one set free?::A
When you're at home do you wear shoes, socks, slippers, or go barefoot?::barefoot
What positives if any have resulted from the bad experiences in your life?::being negative doesn't help anything
What's the worst tasting thing you've ever eaten?:sour cream
If the U.S. had to sacrifice one state, which one would you give away?:Utah
If you had the gift of magic for one day, what would you do?:make me and my friends gazillionaires
What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?:maybe being reallllly drunk
What would you say is the most beautiful word in your own language?:caesura
What is the most difficult goodbye you're ever said?:I was sad to leave college
What would you say is the silliest thing people do in general?:drugs
What is one personality trait you've tried hardest to change in yourself?:I've tried to not be too shy
If you could eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?:anxiety
Who is the single most charming person you have ever met?:Christopher or Bob Nanna
If you could enact one law that doesn't currently exist, what would it be?:do not throw cigarette butts from moving cars!
If you could commit one crime without being caught, what crime would it be?:theft
You suddenly find yourself at the Pearly Gates - make your case for entry?:I won't need to make a case
Would you ever want to date yourself as a member of the opposite sex?:um, sure. I'm awesome.
Would you ever have your spouse followed to find out if they were cheating?:I'd follow them myself if anything.
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home