Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I Want Water

GRUB-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice?
caesar

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Wendys

What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
Sweetwater

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
20%

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
quesadillas

Name three foods you detest above all others.
sour cream, olives, green peppers

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
sausage, pepperoni, onions, pineapple

What do you like to put on your toast?
eggs

What is your favorite type of gum?
Orbitz

TECH-OLOGY

Number of contacts in your cell phone?
81

Number of contacts in your email address book?
241

What is your wallpaper on your computer?
a Yorktese

What is your screensaver on your computer?
<3

Are there naked pictures saved on your computer?
no

How many land line phones do you have in your house?
1

How many televisions are in your house?
4?

What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
the freezer

What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most?
um, XM

How many sex toys do you own that require batteries?
0


BI-OLOGY

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
I like my eyes

Are you right handed or left handed?
right, but I practice writing with my left

Do you like your smile?
usually

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
nothing that I'm supposed to have (as in, I've had a splinter removed, etc.)

Would you like to?
No

Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
no

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
ears

When was the last time you had a cavity?
last year maybe?

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
what?? my medicine ball? haha

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No

MISC-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
no

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
I love my name!

How do you express your artistic side?
Music, Photography, Fashion

What color do you think you look best in?
Black

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
NOT very long.

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
yeah, bugs, gum, etc.

If we werent bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
ewewew no!

How often do you go to church?
I used to go to one in Ashburn every once and awhile to see family, but now I work Sundays

Have you ever saved someones life?
Yes, I've jumped in the pool twice to save someone when I was a lifeguard

Has someone ever saved yours?
I joked Ali did bc I had a tick on me once-EW!

DARE-OLOGY

For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.....

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
No

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Yes

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
NO, I need all my fingers to play instruments

Would you never blog again for $50,000?
YES

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Ummmm, I would for a million and if it was one of those shots where you're naked, but can't see anything.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No, I'd die.

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
No

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
No

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
Ummmm for 1 million.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home