Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, September 02, 2006

It's Raining In NYC

1. I've come to realize that my ex... MIA.

2. I am listening to... TENNIS all day long!

3. I talk...either a lot or not much at all...and quite quickly.

4. I love...pop tarts.

5. My best friends... know who they are.

6. I don't understand... why Dairy Queen isn't on the more convenient side of the road for me.

7. I lost... a bag full of clothes when I moved home form college and it still bugs me.

8. People... usually make me smile:)

9. The meaning of my display name is... well, it's my name.

10. Love is... a many splendid thing.

11. Somewhere, someone is... lost in Annapolis. (hehe)

12. I will always... love cold weather.

13. Angels are... Irish.

14. I never want to... shave my head.

15. My mobile phone is... in my pocket awaiting another call just in case. See #11.

16. When I wake up in the morning... I curse the morning.

17. I get annoyed... when people think they're the authority on something.

18. I am thinking about... how I still have two more days off!

19. Kids are... smaller than adults.

20. I get on myspace... once a day maybe.

21. Today I... slept in a little, watched Felicty bc the TV was out and now I'm watching tennis.

22. Tonight I will... go to sleep at some time.

23. Tomorrow I will... watch more tennis.

24. I really want... ICE CREAM!

25. The person most likely to do this is... no idea!

2 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... Thanks for the help, by the way.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

No problem. I was worried the mapquest directions were bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home