Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Thank Goodness Summer Is OVER!

SUMMER'S OVER QUIZ

Looking back on this summer, have you...


1. Drank alcohol? yeah, but not much
2. Cried? oh yeah, at movies, music, friends, tiredness, frustration, etc.
3. Kissed anyone? no! dammit.
4. Been on a vacation to a different state? Muryland
5. Been on a vacation to a different country? nope
6. Been to the beach? yes, but only once which wasn't enough
7. Been to an island? Ummm, no
8. Done drugs? no!
9. Smoked? no!
10. Snuck out? nope
11. Had a sleepover? Yeah!
12. Stayed up all night? no way, I'm incapable of doing that
13. Slept in someone elses bed? don't think so
14. Went pee in a pool? no
15. Went skinny dipping? no
16. Been on the computer a lot? Oh yeah, especially since it used to be my job
17. Played video games? Probably not this summer
18. Listened to an ipod/mp3 player? no:( Mine died in January
19. Been on over 30 car rides? not driving? Actually, probably not. I usually drive.
20. Been grounded? hahaha no
21. Been to a party? yeah
22. Regret something? no
23. Been dumped? no
24. Lied? yes
25. Done anything against the law? speeding is all, I think.
26. Been camping? no!
27. Got in a fight? no
29. Stayed at a hotel? yeah, Seahawk Motel! in The OC
30. Talked on the phone all night? no
31. Went shopping? yes
34. Asked someone out? no, I don't think so
35. Got in a car with a stranger? haha no
36. Lost someone close? no
37. Had someone sleep in your bed? no
38. Been to a movie: Yes
39. Been to a club? no
40. Slept in? yes
41. Got tanner? yes
42. Watched TV for more than 5 hours? yeah, today alone I have bc tennis is on all day/night
43. Tried something new? yeah
44. Did homework? yeah, stupid summer class
45. Learned something new? I'm about to learn the oboe!
46. Went surfing? no, but I did watch Blue Crush
47. Went dancing? no
48. Been to a concert? don't think I went to any this summer, yikes!
49. Quoted a movie? often
50. Played with fire? no
51. Made new friends? school ones


Who is the person/people you were with the most?
Ali, Steven, Serena

Where have you been the most?
besides home and work, NOVA

What is your favorite ice cream this summer?
omg, Dairy Queen Blizzards

What is the best day?
The day I don't work, usually Sats

What is your biggest regret so far this summer?
Not enough tennis played

What is your favorite song this summer?
LOVED SOS!

What is your favorite movie this summer?
I don't remember;)

Is this the best summer so far?
no, bc I worked it.

Are you looking forward to school starting?
Not really and it already did for me, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home