Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, September 04, 2006

Two Colors And A State

99 Personal Questions

What is your full name?:It's 2 colors and a state
Your birth date::17 Feb
What color is your hair? Is it short, medium or long?:dark brown, medium long now!
What color are your eyes?:green
How tall are you?:5'10"
Single or Taken?:single, boo
Do you have pets? If so, how many and what kind?:no pets:( not yet
Who do you live with?:2 roommates;)
What do you do for school and work?:Band teacher and BN, and in school for Music Ed.
Any kids? If not, do you want any?:no kids, but I want a few
What music do you listen to the most?:The most? cheesy pop lately bc it's easy
Do you like to read? If so...favorite book(s)?:yes, when I'm in school though I tend to read short things or magazines, though
Virgin or not?:I usually prefer alcohol
Name your 3 closest friends.:S, A, V
Which one is your very best friend?:are we in high school?
Your skin...is it fair, medium or dark?:medium
How often do you really "go out"?:not often? I don't know what this means
Have you ever lost anyone you loved?:well, yeah
Ever been in love?:quizas
On a scale of 1-5 how organized are you?:3
Do you excercise regularly? If so, how often?:No, but I want to play tennis more
Zodiac sign?:Aquarius
Have any nick names? If so, what?:SVR
Name a couple of T.V. shows you watch a lot.:Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy
Movie(s) you can watch over and over::Cruel Intentions, Garden State, Romeo and Juliet
Do you have tattoos? If yes, how many and where are they?:none
Any piercings? If yes, how many and where are they?:just my ears
Wear glasses?:nope
Have braces?:nope
Do you have siblings? If so, how many?:1 bro and 1 sis
Are your parents still together?:yeah
What is/was your worst subject in school?:English or Chem in college;)
Your best subject?:Math, Music stuff, Physics
Do you currently play any sports? If so, what?:tennis when I can
Do you like to dance?:yeah, but if I'm not feeling it, I can't do it
Sing?:Do I like to? yes. Can I? no.
Favorite color?:green right now!
Favorite Holiday?:Flag Day
Where, outside of the U.S. would you like to visit?:Russian, Scotland, Greece, Italy, London, etc.
Do people tell you that you act older, younger, or your age?:I think I act my age
Ever have an imaginary friend as a child?:no
Ever been skinny dipping?:no
Did/Do you enjoy highschool for the most part?:I hated the monotony, but I enjoyed excelling:)
Do any drugs? If yes, what?:no
Drink? If yes, how often?:occasionally, not a lot
Smoke?:no
Ever been in a physical fight? If yes how many and who were they with?:just with Ali, maybe;)
Have you ever cheated in a relationship?:maybe just mentally
What's your definition of cheating?:um, if you feel guilty, then you cheated
Do you wear pajamas to places other than at your house?:ew, no
Have you ever stolen anything from a store or from someone?:I have an old friends Les Miz CD, oops
Ever cheated on a test?:I've checked answers
Ever been in any legal trouble?:no
Do you regret anything?:nah
Name 5 of the most important things in your life.:music, family, friends, vegetables, travelling
How many languages can you speak and what are they?:english and some spanish, used to be almost fluent
Are you a touchy feely person?:NO
Do you take showers in the morning or at night more?:morning
Do you trust easily?:not really
Any phobias?:clowns?
Are you a heavy or light sleeper?:light
When did you make your myspace profile?:like, 1999 or something insane
Any disorders you've actually been diagnosed with (O.C.D., A.D.D...)?:ha, no
Are you a morning person?:nope!
Sunrise or sunset?:sunset. I can't make myself get up for the sunrise
Ever had surgery?:just for my wisdom teeth
Ever come close to death?:no
Ever broken any bones?:no *knock on wood*
When you die, would you rather be burried or cremated?:ew, I don't know
Play any instruments? If so, what?:clarinet, flute, bassoon, baritone, some piano, trumpet, violin, etc.
Have you been told you can sing well more than once?:just from my mom, but she has to say that
3 physical features you get complimented on a lot::eyes, hair, Olsen face;)
Your least favorite feature::hands
Clothing store you shop at the most::JCrew
What is/are your heritage(s)?:SCOTTISH and WELSH
What is your religion or do you not really have one?:Methodist technically, but I don't agree with the spreading of the religion part
Ever been cheated on?:I don't know
Ever had a one night stand? If so, how many and do you regret any of them?:no
Current friend that you have known the longest::Cindy, I think.
Name someone you can tell just about anything to.:Anna
Sweet or Sour?:sweet
Where were you born?:LoCo, VA
Do any of your close friends have children?:sorta....I say sorta bc we aren't close anymore
Are any of them married?:Yeah
Have you ever taken any antidepresants or anxiety medication?:no
Ever seen a therapist?:no
Did/do you transfer schools a lot?:I only changed once in the middle of the year, but I've been to a lot bc of moving and zone changes
Favorite animal to have as a pet::PUPPY
How many floors does your home have? How many bedrooms and bathrooms?:2 floors, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Do you live in a neighborhood or in the middle of nowhere?:um, both
Favorite food::tomatoes
Do you like to shop?:Yeahhhhhhhh
How often do you go online?:daily
How sexual are you on a scale of 1-10?:is10 high or low?
Something or someone you miss the most from childhood::summers off
Have you ever slept with somone 10 years or more older than you?:no
Over 10 years younger?:no
Are you usually late, early or right on time?:right on time, verging on late
Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?:I will be once I get paid!

Click here to take this survey or find others at surveyspace.
Click here to create your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home