Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, December 29, 2006

Captain Jack Sparrow

Is this about 2007?

1.Will you be looking for a new job?
YES!

2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
a new one? Um, any one, thanks.

3. New house?
not necessariy a house

4. What will you do different in 07?
I will drink more water, eat more french fries, watch more movies, play more music, memorize more things

5.New Years Resolution?
none

6. What will you not be doing in 07
turning 26

7. Any trips planned?
OMG NEW ENGLAND WITH ALI IN FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!

8. Wedding plans?
not me...I don't think so

9. Major thing on your calendar?
my birfday on 17 Feb.

10. What can't you wait for?
getting the job that will finance Scotland for me and Ali

11. What would you like to see happen different?
I want to be less tired

12. What about yourself will you be changing?
I need to utilize my time better and not waste it on lame people

13. What happend in '06 that you didn't think would ever happen?
I taught middle school band. wtf.

14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
I already am nice.

15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 06?
hopefully more JCrew.

16. Will you start or quit drinking?
I don't really drink much at all

17. Will you better your relationship with your family?
more hanging out with Miss Ali

18. Will you do charity work?
I'd like to tutor. Math or something.

19. Will you go to bars?
Maybe. they can be super lame

20. Will you be nice to people you dont know?
Yeah, just don't annoy me

21. Do you expect 07 to be a good year for you?
of course

22. How much did you change from this time last year til now?
I'm hotter, but duh.

23. Do you plan on having a child?
um, no.

24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?
not sure

25. Major lifestyle changes?
Maybe I'll wear my watch on my right hand

26. Will you be moving?
hope so

27. What will you make sure doesn't happen in 07 that happened in 06?
I hope to not be rear ended anymore

28. What are your New Years Eve plans?
Either Vena's or out with Vanessa

29. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight?
I don't know! Too much pressure, dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home