Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, December 28, 2006

No Lying

EIGHT lasts:
8. last cigarette: 4 eva ago
7. last beverage: diet wild cherry pepsi
6. last phone call: mamasita
5. last text message: Serena
4. last cd played: The Rapture
3. last BUBBLE bath: At least 10 years ago
2. last time you cried: I teared up earlier when watching the Dolly Parton Kennedy Center Presents
1. last meal: leftover pizza

SEVEN have you's:
7. have you ever dated someone twice? don't think so
6. have you ever been cheated on? Not that I know of
5. have you ever kissed someone & regreted it? Yes
4. have you ever fallen in love?: Sure
3. have you ever lost someone?: some grandparents:(
2. have you ever been depressed: nah

SIX things you did in the past three days:
1. Worked
2. Opened presents
3. Ate at Olive Garden
4. Got a ride to the metro
5. Met someone in Starbucks
6. Slept

list THREE favorite colors.
1. Green
2. Black
3. red

list TWO things you want to do before you die -
1. Write a screenplay
2. Go to Scotland

In the past month have you...

Made a new friend? Maybe? Not sure
Laughed until you cried? Always
Went behind your parents back? No
Met someone who changed your life? No
Gotten close to someone? No
Found out who your true friends were? I know that already

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF

1. Bush? He's aight. I don't care what anyone says, I think he knows more about war and politics than I do. I'm not going to pretend to be a know-it-all where that stuff is concerned.
2. Lowering the drinking age? Nah. Maybe to 20, but that's it.
3. love at first sight: I don't believe in it.
4. How many kids do you want to have: 3 or 4
5.Do you wanna change your name: No way! But I would like to get married and consider hyphenating it.
6.What did you do for your last birthday: Was taken to DC and given lots of alcohol
7.What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching 90210!
8.Name something you CANNOT wait to do: Be rich
9.Last time you saw your father: 15 minutes ago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home