Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Australian Open Is Awesome!


1. Is your second toe longer than your first?
No way

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
the RSVPs are hott

3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
I have class that night.

4. What color are your toenails usually?
bronze. (from nail polish, of course)

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
DAS

6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
I don't have any right now. I'm all ghetto with a sheet up.

7. What color are the seats in your car?
gray

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
yes?

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
maybe a postcard

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
no

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
I think I was in Fred'burg and needed coffee

12. Who is the last baby that you held?
Is Emily a baby?

13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names?
no

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
ummm, no

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
Firebird

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators
is that college? THEN NEITHER!

17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
I've never been there

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
in the bathroom

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow:
tennis ball on tv!

20. Last person to give you a business card?
no idea. noone gives me those

21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
my dad

22. Closest framed picture to you?
Me and Vanessa in Philly

23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
um, dinner last night:)

24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
fuck no

25. How many emails do you have?
all of them. tons.

26. Last time you received flowers?
m birthday last year

27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
yes. or man and goat.

28. What are you listening to right now?
tennis

29. Do you play air guitar?
well, i own them, but I haven't played in years:(

30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
I don't need to, but sometimes, to cool it down, I add skim milk. and sometimes splenda

31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
?

32. What is your high school's rival mascot?
Falcons

33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
Cindy

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
I don't use that

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
Yes, but not drum set. I need to learn how to play snare.

36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
white

37. What is in your inbox at work?
Does my school email count? I haven't checked it in awhile.

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
Style section something or other

39. What was the last pageant you attended?
none

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Dominoes

41. Have you ever worn a crown?
just tiaras

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
something at BN

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
of course

44. Are you ticklish?
YES!

45. Last time you saw fireworks?
4th of July?

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
last time I visited Ali at RMC

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned their call?
Steven?

48. Last time you parked under a carport?
never

49. Do you have a black dog?
no:(

50. Do you have any pickles in your fridge?
I don't know. I hate pickles

WTF HAPPENED TO 51?

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
Ali

53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
last night

54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
yeah

55. Do you have a little black dress?
no, actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home