Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Finish The Sentence.

Don't ANSWER the questions. Finish the sentence, as if you wrote them yourself. Some may be uncomfortable, but you'll manage. This is a great chain. Repost it as "I think...." when you're done!

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... should have been hotter.

2. I am listening to.... 48 Hours bc it's about the Taylor Behl case and it all takes place in Richmond.

3. I talk... wickedly fast.

4. I love.... Blizzards.

5. My best friend(s)... are plentiful

6. My first real kiss... had too much teeth. Yuck!

8. I hate it when people ask... "what?" say..."repeat."

9. Love is... unrequited.

10. Marriage is... going to be good for taxes.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking...that it's time to go to bed

12. I'll always... hate clowns

13. I have a secret crush... on many people bc they're small.

14. The last time I cried was because....bc I hurt my finger?

15. My cell phone is.... totally hott.

16. When I wake up in the morning... I wonder if I can sleep more

17. Before I go to bed... I think through my thoughts

18. Right now I am thinking about... wanting to sleep.

19. Babies are... so cute when they are your friend's and is sooooo cute!

20. I get on myspace.... to see if anyone left a comment for me.

21. Today I... worked in the cafe so I was not happy

22. Tonight I will... watch tv, internet, read magazines

23. Tomorrow I will be... home and then class:(

24. I really want to be.... he recipient of a lot of money

25. Someone that will most likely repost this is....probably bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home