Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, January 14, 2007

PG What?

Here are some questions for the people who are a little more mature.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
RIght now I'm just hoping I don't have to pay taxes

2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Fridays. KIDDING....I like places that are dark.

3. Last time you puked from drinking?
The one and only time was my last birthday. Blech!

4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
Never

5. What is the name of your 2nd grade teacher?
No idea

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
making out? Sure

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
sports physician

8. How many colleges did you attend?
2

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
I was cold so I put on this sweater, but it's totally smokin'

10. GAS PRICES First thought?
Suck bc I live far away

11. If you could be anywhere and take someone with you...Who WOULD IT BE?
Scotland with Ali

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
My alarm went off at 6am and I didn't even hesitate turning it off

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
*sigh*

14- What chore do you despise?
folding clothes

15. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?
no

16. Get up early or sleep in?
early ideally...but I like to sleep more.

17. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Inspector Gadget

20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
watch movies

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
um, none

22. Are you planning on remaining in your current field?
sorta

23. If you are not married, do you see yourself married in the next five years?
I hope so

24. Your favorite lunch meat?
turkey

25. What do you get every time you go into a Wal-Mart?
something to drink?

26. Beach or lake?
Beach, lakes are nast.

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
No

28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?
Noone, I don't think.

29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Blizzards!

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
I have no shame about my favorite movies. Except I really do like some Mary kate and Ashley ones.

31. What's "your" drink?
champagne

32. Cowboys or Indians?
Cowboys!

33. Cops or Robbers?
robbers?

34. Do you cheer for the bad guy?
Not usually

35. What hollywood star do you look most alike?
a mixture of Anne Hathaway, Minnie Driver, and some random person. Actually, I look nothing like either of them.

36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of Lost would you be?
Claire or wait, Kate bc I bet she gets to do Jack soon.

37. What do you want when you are sick?
good TV

38. Who from high school would you like to run into?
Mike Farina, Nova Martin, Christina Lee

39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
88.1 or something. Whatever my XM is tuned to

42. Norm or Cliff? (Cheers)
Can't remember who is who

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
THE SIMPSONS BC THE COSBY SHOW SUCKS.

44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
I'm way too timid and shy.

45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
noone sits across from me.

46. If you could get away with it, whom would you kill?
No one

47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Brad Pitt. And I'd pay so he would have to put out.

48. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No

49. Last book you read for real?
Goodnighty, Nobody

50. Do you have a teddy bear?
yeah, I have a lot of stuffed dogs, though.

51. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Puerto Rico.

52. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Laguna

53. Number of texts in a day?
I do about 2000 per month:)

54. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
career, I guess.

55. Pencil or pen?
Pen...unless it's MATH

56. bueller??? bueller??? bueller???
Anyone?

57. How many jobs have you had?
Working backwards: teaching/subbing, BN (2 stores), Riverside Athletic Club, RSC, Old Navy, nasty Food Lion, babysitting, private clarinet/swim lessons...is that it?

58. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Whatever I'm doing, I'll be hott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home