Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, January 06, 2007

From The Rum

Wrath

Who did you last get angry with?
stupid hoes at work

What is your weapon of choice?
my wit

Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
Yes

How about the same sex?
Yes

Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
I don't know. if they were angry then they didn't tell me

What is your pet peeve?
people who try to be an authority on a subject I know a lot about

Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
well...I'm not sure. A few I've kept for years, but usually I just let it go, I guess.

Sloth

What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't?
floss, oooops

What is the latest you've ever woken up?
4pm? It was a bad week.

Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
Joanna...I wanna visit!

What is the last lame excuse that you made?
Probably that I was tired? I dunno.

Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
Yes, sometimes I don't realize it wasn't just a 30 second commercial until it's been like 10 minutes.

How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock?
depends on if I'm trying to get up early or not.

Gluttony

What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
I do love the white chocolate mochas.

Are you a meat eater?
of course. only lame-os aren't

What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
like, 23 cups of beer? We kept track by marking them on our arms. I have pictures.

Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits?
I wish healthy food was easier and cheaper.

Do you enjoy candy and sweets?
yummmmmm, chocolate yes.

Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods?
salty

Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"?
hahaha no

Greed

How many credit cards do you own?
like, 4. but most are $0.

If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
invest, pay off stuff, then take Ali to Scotland with me.

Would you rather be rich or famous?
rich

Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks?
yes

Pride

What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of?
Carnegie Hall

What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of?
probably Carnegie Hall. or teaching band.

What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life?
I want to own a boat.

Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
yeah, it's the first loser

Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
hahaha yeah

Have you ever cheated to get a better score?
on a test maybe.

What did you do today that you're proud of?
I talked to William about Vietnam

Lust

How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)?
I don't keep track

How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)?
I don't keep track

Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation?
looking down at their crotch during conversation is difficult

What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice?
arms

Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons?
at once? I don't think so

Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
no, but I've been offered money for a bj

Envy

What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
maybe Steven's A clarinet. Is that uber dorky?

Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
Ali. She knows me the best.

If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be? um...me.

Have you ever been cheated on?
don't know

Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
Yeah

What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?

I'm not very good at small talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home