Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year Resolutions Are Lame

Eve of the Day
1. It was Sunday. What time did you get up?
730? I had to work.

2. What were your morning activities?
I got ready and packed all the stuff I would need, then ate breakfast and sped off to work.

3. Did you purchase anything? If so, what?
Soda, Pantera, etc.

4. Did you watch football? Which games?
Nooooo

5. List 5 things you ate.
cupcakes, lamb (haha), Pantera, tortilla chips, chocolates

6. Did you have set plans for the evening or did you wing it?
I wasn't sure what I was doing until that day, but having to work all day was m deciding factor to stay closer to home.

7. Where were you and who were you with?
Ravena's house. Spent most of my time with Allie and Brendan. And Ali between work and the party.

8. List all alcoholic beverages consumed.
rum and coke and champagne.

9. List all drugs ingested, legal or otherwise.
Just Say No!

10. Did you drive while under the influence of anything?
noooooooooo

11. Where were you at exactly midnight?
In Ravena's LIVING ROOM.

12. Did you watch the countdown on television? If so, do you remember which channel?
not sure

13. Did you wear paper party products, blow paper horns, etc?
I had a blower thing behind my ear.

14. New Year's smooch? If so, with who?
cheek kisses!

15. How long did you last after the ball dropped?
I went to bed around 330 or 4

16. Assuming you have one, what's your resolution this year?
n/a

A New Day, A New Year
1. What time did you get up?
7

2. Hangovers, anyone?
I was super shakey at first, but I just needed water and to get home.

3. What was your first breakfast of 2007?
eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, huzzah!

4. Did you have the day off?
no, I worked 630pm-midnight

5. Did you watch any college bowl games?
no

6. List 6 things you did between noon and 6pm.
shower, tv, book, drove, got a milkshake, complained

7. Have you broken your resolution yet?
N/a

8. What's your wish for 2007?
whatevs

9. Anything exciting coming up this year that you're particularly looking forward to?
NEW ENGLAND SOOOOOON! And hopefully a new job that pays well so I can shop again.

10. List 3 new things you want to try in '07.
stick shift, a spa, highlights

11. Your fashion predictions for the year?
lots of green. no more pastels.

12. Is your Christmas tree still up?
yup!

13. Do you have to work January 2nd?
No, I was off today.

14. Did you consume any alcohol/drugs today?
No

15. How did you feel at the end of January 1st, 2007?
TIRED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home