Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First of 2007 Survey

1. Who was the first person u talked to in 07? Allie

2. The first person you hugged? Allie? Brendan? Matt? Don't remember.

3. The first person you called? Serena?

4. The first person you texted? Ali!

5. The first drink you drank? Champagne

6. The first person that called you? Ali

7. The first person that texted you? Ali

8. Have you talked to all of your top 8 yet? No

9. Any of them? ?

10. Who was the 1st person to hang up on you? Serena, haha.

11. What was the first thing you watched on TV? Fresh Prince of Bel Air

12.Who was the first person you thought of? Probably whoever I saw there.

13. What was the first thing you ate? pink champagne cupcake

14. What were you wearing at midnight? jeans and a Banana top

15. First Kiss? I made B kiss me on the cheek and then I made Matt do the same thing

16. First fight? none

17. First Laugh? When I made them count down again

18. First person to say 'i love you' : Ali? via text maybe

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

good year

 

Post a Comment

<< Home