Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Cars

Do you drive the speed limit?
Usually about 5 over...sometimes more.

Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes, grrr!

What's the fastest you've ever driven
95?

Do you listen to music in your car?
XM radio mostly

Would you rather be the driver or the passenger?
driver

Do your passengers like to be backseat drivers?
sometimes, but then I think mean thoughts about them

Whats the longest distance you've ever driven in one day?
from here to Providence, RI.

Where was the first place you drove when you got your license?
I don't remember...

Did you have any restrictions on where you can drive?
Nope

What kind of car do you drive?
Elantra

How many cars have you owned?
1

Did you pass your learner's permit test the first time?
of course

Are you nervous about driving over bridges/tunnels?
Every once and awhile

Is your car clean?
no, I practically live out of it

Do you sing while driving?
Always

Ever driven around without going anywhere?
Yes.

Ever followed somone while driving just to see where they were going?
hahaha, that's a Fauquier County thing to do.

Do you use cruise control?
not often

Do you blast your music?
Yeah

Ever run a red light?
Yes, oops!

Ever been chased by the cops?
no way!

Ever been in an accident?
just fender benders (not my fault)

Ever have a flat tire?
no

Ever had something else happen to your car?
I used to have problems all the time

Does your car have a sunroof?
Yes

Is your transmission automatic or stickshift?
Auto

Does your car get good gas mileage?
Yeah

Ever run out of gas?
yes, oops.

Ever run over an animal with your car?
yeah, squirrels. ew!

What year is your car?
2005

Most passengers you've ever had in your car?
4 plus me?

Places you usually drive your car?
FX

Ever get your car stuck somewhere?
no

Ever back your car into something/someone back theirs into yours?
someone backed into me.

Ever get a parking ticket?
tons

Ever driven without a license?
No

Ever race your car?
hahaha yeah, the Firebird

Ever had your windshield wipers stop working?
Yes

Ever lock your keys in your car?
I did that so many times in college.

Anyone ever throw up in your car?
I did once! well, my old car. I barfed into a cup while driving on 495. hahha, lovely, eh?

Ever lose your keys?
hahahah one time i lost them in Bethesda. Oh yeah.

Ever have a dead battery?
yes, but not in years

Ever leave your lights on?
they turn themselves off now:)

Do you have a car payment?
yeah

Ever drive drunk?
probably. my bad!

Do you like driving?
I do

Do you honestly love you car?
of course!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home