Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Crayon Survey Not Crown Survey

RED = ANGER.

1. Are you currently mad at someone?
I don't think so...nope.

2. Which of your family member has the worst temper?
Haha, we all have one, I think.

3.Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
I threw my clarinet once, haha. (dork)

4. Does your face turn red when you're angry?
I'm not sure. Usually I start crying which probably makes it red;)

5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell?
I like to get a completely blank look on my face and just glare.

ORANGE = EXCITEMENT

1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
Yes, when I turned 18.

2. Are you easily excited?
I think so.

3. What event is coming up that you're most excited about?
WINE WEEEEK!

4. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
OMG, I HAVE TO CALL ALI!

5. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
a Brit in my bedroom

YELLOW = SELF DISCOVERY

1. Name: Scarlet

2. Birthday: 17 Feb! You missed it!

3. What's your main goal in life?
to be successful (in my own terms)

4. Do you want to have children?
I do! But not until I'm ready.

5. When do you want to die?
after a long and full life.

GREEN = OPINIONS

1. Are you against gay marriage?
I don't know, are you?

2. Lower the drinking age?
No

3. Capital Punishment?
for murder

4. Abortion?
anti, but not pro-life, I don't think.

BLUE = LOVE

1. Do you love someone?
not in a passionate way

2. Does someone love you?
I hope so.

3. Would you rather have true love or great sex?
right now just great sex, but in the longer run true love:)

4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
no, but I'm willing to give it a chance:)

PURPLE = Q&A

1: how many beds did you lay in today?
1

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
electric blue!

Q: Name one thing that you do everyday?
breathe

Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
$1.49

Q: Is Tom on your Top friends list?
No

Q: Look to your left. What's there?
lots of books and magazines

Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
maybe the sweater I'm wearing-it's Ali's.

Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
gmail.com hands down.

Q: Do you have plants in your room?
not yet

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
mah heart?

Q: What city was your last taxicab ride in?
NYC!!!!!!

Q: Do you own a picture phone?
yes

Q: Recent time you were really upset?
last Friday pissed me off.

PINK = LAST

1. Person you saw:
Pamela

2. TV show you watched:
Veronica Mars, but I barely paid attention

3. Movie watched in cinema:
I can't remember!

4. Song you listened to:
What Goes Around- Justin Timberlake

5. Person you talked on the phone with:
Serena

GREY = TODAY

1. What are you doing right now?
internetting

2. What are you doing tonight:
sleeping soon

3. What are you going to eat?
nothing again today

BROWN = TOMORROW

1. Is: Wed

2. Goal: to go to UMW early and get shite done.

3. Are you going to laugh?
of course!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home