Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, February 19, 2007

I Want To Go Back To NYC.

Best, Worst, Last, Today, Tomorrow,
Favorite, Currently, and True or False

Best
1. Male friend: steven
2. Female friend: too many to name here. but the easy answer is: Ali.
3. Vacation: The New England vacation was really cool.
4. Time of Day: 11pm
5. Day of the Week: Saturdays, I think.
6. Food: sushi
7. Memory: lots of good college ones

Last
1. Person you saw: John
2. Talked to on the phone: Steven
3. Text: Serena
4. IMed: Allie
5. Message over myspace: Danielle maybe?

Today
1. What are you doing now: Sort of watching Studio 60
2. What are you wearing right now?: sweats.
3. Better than yesterday?: not necessarily.

Tomorrow
1. Is: Tuesday
2. Got any plans: I need to upload my pics and then I have orchestra at night. I probably have school work, too.
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: Not being busy enough to stay distracted:)

Favorite
1. Number: 17
2. Song: Right now it's "What Goes Around"
3. Color: right now it's green
4. Season: whenever it's COLD

Currently
1. Missing someone: Yeahhh
2. Mood: wistful, sleepy, content, happy
3. Wanting: seriously, I have a one-track mind for making out right now.

True or False
I am a cuddler: Not at all

I am a morning person: Noooooo

I am a perfectionist: With some things, oh yeah

I am an only child: no

I am currently in pajamas: yeah

I am currently suffering from a broken heart: No, just maybe unrequited, haha.

I am addicted to myspace: No

I am very shy with the opposite gender: At a certain point, yes. But generally, not at all

I can be paranoid at times: Sadly-yes.

When I get mad, I curse frequently: um, true.

I enjoy country music: Some of it:) Mostly just Dolly Parton

I love smoothies: YUM, I wish there was a (cheap) healthy smoothie place nearby

I enjoy talking on the phone: I hate the phone, but I love phone calls

I have a crush: Quizas

I have a hard time paying attention at school: My mind def wanders

I have a hidden talent?: Maybe;)

I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" girl/guy: I guess i do, huh?

I have all my grandparents: Just my mom's:(

I have been told that I have a sense of humor: Yes

I have done something illegal: Yes

I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color: No

I have had major/minor surgery?: Just wisdom teef extraction

I have had the cops called on me: Maybe just when at a party

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home