Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love Meme For Valentine's Day

Partly inspired by arubberdoor, this is a LOVE MEME:

Separate your iTunes into songs with "love" in the title. Then, with it on shuffle, answer each question:


1. Do I have a secret admirer?

"No Love"- The Get Up Kids (oh great.)

2. Does someone love me?

"Your Love Is Like Las Vegas"- The Thrills (hmmmm, then they love me, right?)

3. Will I have success in love in 2007?

"All The Love In The World"- Nine Inch Nails (nice!)

4. How would my past experiences in love be described?

"I Love To Give You Light"- Snoop Dogg (uhhh?)

5. Flowers?

"I'm Just A Killer For Your Love"- Blur

6. Chocolate?

"Love You More"- Eminem

7. Am I loved?

"Love Is A Long Road"- Tom Petty

8. Is Cupid trying to find me?

"Love Me Back To Life"- Bon Jovi

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home