Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Feast Beast

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.

Going to Sticky Rice with Ali.
Coincided times.

Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?

People talk too much

Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?

Crossword puzzles. Plus, I think through things and usually drift off somewhere in my long list.

Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?

Why they're not lining up for me;)

Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?

Ummmmm, I <3 Pasta Primavera.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger kris said...

UGH - people talking too much, and TOO CLOSE!

back off!

(thanks for letting me have my moment . . .)

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

App:
daffodils
arctic monkeys - brainstorm

Soup:
...you can't find your keys.

Salad:
Miller High Life

Main Course:
How to write

Dessert:
Putanesca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home