Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, March 08, 2007

spicey

Write exactly whats in your head and don't change it..

1. My 'ex' : --- would be good for a quick makeout session if I ever saw him again:)

2. I am listening to:- Men In Trees, but not paying attention

3. Maybe I should: -- figure out what Im wearing tomorrow

4. I love: -- whipped cream

6. I don't understand: -- why that is fair

7. I lost respect for: -- hoes

8. I last ate: -- spaghetti

9. The meaning of my display name is:-- a Hey Mercedes song

10. Love is: -- too often unrequited

11. Somewhere: -- is that winning lottery ticket I should have purchased

12. I will always: -- point out that Dolly Parton wrote I Will Always Love You!

13. Love seems to be: -- important for writing songs

14. I never ever want to lose: -- someone close to me

15. My cell phone is:--actually getting better

16. When I woke up this morning:-- my body hurt

17. I get annoyed by:-- getting the shaft at work

18. Parties:-- are better when kissing is involved.

19. My pet(s):-- is in the future

20. Kisses: - WOULD BE REALLY NICE RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

21. Today I: -- did research on musical prodigies

22. I wish:--- I had some coffee ice cream

23. I really want:-- sleep in tomrorow



ANSWER TRUTHFULLY.

What would you rather be called?
01. Babe or baby:-- um, babe
02. Sweetie or Honey:-- sweetie
03. Darling or Hun: -- darling

PRESENTLY.

01. is your hair wet?-- No
02. is your cell phone right by you?: --yes
03. do you miss someone? --of course
04. are you wearing chap stick?--no! i need some
05. are you tired? :-- yeah
06. are you excited? :-- No
07. are you watching tv? : -- not paying attention
08. are you wearing pajamas?-- no

HAVE YOU.

01. recently done anything you regret? -- hope not
02. ever lied?: -yes
03. ever stuck gum under a desk?:-- no
04. ever kicked someone?:-- yes, that's how I flirted in 5th grade with Nathaniel Angoco (I'm hoping he googles his own name and gets here)
05. ever tripped over your own feet?:- yeah

TODAY.

01. have you cursed?: yes
02. have you yelled at someone?: no
03. have you gotten mad at someone?: prob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home