Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, April 02, 2007

Tango Tango

1. Where will you be in a hour?
Probably still here.

2. Who will be your next kiss?
Probably someone I know.

3. Is there something purple within 10 feet of you?
A bag

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
yes

5. When was the last time you went out of state?
DC on Sat.

6. Have you been to the movies in the last 7 days?
No, I haven't been to the movies in ages.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
vodka cranberry

8. What are you wearing right now?
black polo

9. What was your last purchase?
Godiva

10. What's the last thing you wrote down?
my signature

11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Steven

12. Have you been to the silly site GoofyAuctions.com?
no

13. Have you ever owned a fish tank?
Yeah

14. What's the last time you watched a hockey game?
ummm, never

15. What is in your pocket right now?
notes to myself.

16. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you be?
Scotland

17. What friend has the kinkiest piercing(s)?
Not sure.

18. One thing you hate about yourself?
when I don't say anything

19. What's your favorite soup?
french onion

20. Do you miss anyone?
yes

21. Last play you saw?
the one I was in (the pit, I mean)

22. What are your plans for the day?
It's 830. I'm watching tv, then will watch Borat and sleep!

23. Ever go to camp?
Yeah

24. What do you want right now?
hmmm

25. Were you an honor roll student in Jr. High/Middle school?
Of course. Who wasn't? Oh wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home