Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Guiding Light

I was born...
on the date:
17 Feb

in the city, state:
Loudoun County

to the parents:
John and Pamela

my siblings are:
Jesse and Almarinda

I was named:
Scarlet Virginia

My zodiac sign is:
Aquarius


My family...
is normal because:
joke around with each other a lot

is weird because:
we're all private

I get along best with:
Ali

I fight the most with:
my mom?

the smartest one is:
We're all smart in different ways

the funniest one is:
omg, tie among us all

the most responsible one is:
Me


I started school...
when i was this old:
5?

at this school:
M.M. Pierce Elem. School

my favorite teacher was:
Senora Whisenant

my best subject was:
band or math

my worst subject was:
English...because I never cared for it. Also orgo.

my junior high/middle school was:
Taylor Middle School

my high school was:
Liberty

my high school sweetheart was:
N/A

I went to prom with:
my friends


General...
my first crush was on:
Travis

my high school crush was on:
a few different guys

I was this old when i had my first kiss:
young

it was with this person:
Brian

my first boyfriend/girlfriend was:
Brian

my current boyfriend/girlfriend is:
N/A

my first job was:
stupid nasty grocery store

my current job is:
bookstore/school

I live with:
my roommates

I plan on doing this with my future:
rockin' it with the quickness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home