Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, July 09, 2007

First

1. Who was your first prom date?
I went with friends. I decided like 3 days before Prom to go

2. Who was your first roommate?
Cara!

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
beer

4. What was your first job?
besides babysitting it was at a grocery store, ew

Chevy Celebrity!

7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
I thought of nothing. It was 420am.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
I cant remember. I moved in the middle of the year.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
besides the 4-seater plane ride in PA, I flew from here to Newark, NJ en route to Puerto Rico

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I never had to sneak out.

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Krissy? and no.

12. Where was your first sleep over?
I can't remember.

13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
Momo

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
my uncles

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
decide if I can sleep more

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Jewel....other than ones with my parents and stuff

17. First tattoo or piercing?
ears in 2nd grade

18. First foreign country ever visited?
Canada

19. First crush?
Travis N was a big one.

20. First TRUE love?
no comment:)

21. When was your first detention?
6th grade?

22. Who was your first kiss?
Brian

23. What was the first state you lived in?
Virginia

24. Who was the first person to break your heart?
n/a


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home