Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, July 27, 2007

More Questions

1. Can you cook? Yeah, but I don't.
2. What was your dream growing up? To be hott and fun and smart (DONE)
3. What talent do you wish you had? I do wish I could sing really well. And play the guitar.
4. Favorite place? by the water
5. Favorite vegetable? green beans?
6. What was the last book you read? HP7
7. What zodiac sign are you? Aquarius. To the max.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? just ears
9. Worst Habit? not finishing tasks
10. Do we know each other outside of Livejournal/Blogger? Yeah, lots
11. What is your favorite sport?tennis
12. Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude? optimistic
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? climb out the top for help
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? ew I don't wanna answer this
15. Tell me one weird fact about you. I forget I have a birthmark
16. Do you have any pets? no:(
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? think so
18. What time is it where you are now? 10:26am
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? super scary
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? ummm
21. Would you be my partner in crime or my conscience? crime
22. What color eyes do you have? green
23. Ever been arrested? nope
24. Bottle or Draft? draft
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? send a lot to bills, then put it in savings.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? orbitz
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? Spirits
28. Do you believe in ghosts? no, but I want to
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? go somewhere
30. Do you swear a lot? yeah
31. Biggest pet peeve? hypocrites
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? vivacious
33. In one word, how would you describe me? who?
34. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? no

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home