Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Vocab Words

My current life in 81 questions:

1. What was the highlight of your day? hanging with The Al.

2. Who's car were you in last? Just my own, I think.

5. How long is your hair? pretty long now.

8. Last movie you watched? Casablanca?

9. Last thing you ate? cheese

13. Are you happy right now? yes, but tired.

14. What did you say last? "night"

15. where is your cell phone? on the table by me

16. What was the last museum you went to? not sure

20. When was the last time you had your heart broken? when Tony Blair resigned

21. Who/what do you hate/dislike currently? selfish people and whomever decided 7am was an ok start time

22. What are you listening to? nada

33. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? Blue Moon last night.

36. Who was the last person to send you a text message? Serena

40. How do you feel about your hair right now? I need a trim. and a cut once it's cooler out.

42. AIM or MSN? AIM

50. Do you drink beer? yes! YUM!!!!

52. Myspace or Facebook? FB

53. Do you have T-Mobile? No, Verizon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home