Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Go To Sleep, Scarlet

1. What item would you be embarrassed for people to know you own?

I mean, there's stuff that could be embarassing, but it's not weird. I am not sure what would be something different and emb.


2. What is something you splurged on just for you?

My bassoon? ahhaha...huge splurge that I'm still paying for.


3. What is something that you own with no real world value that is priceless to you?

Many things: The jewlery tin my grandpap gave me, the Texas license plate Ali got me, the baseball pin from my dad, etc.


4. Do you collect anything?

Shotglasses


5. What item belonging to a friend/family member do you covet?

Ali's violin? plus the talent, ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home