Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bold Faced Lie

1. If you could be doing what you really want to be doing for a living, what would it be?

I would love to spend Mondays sightreading music in an orchestra. Tuesdays I would drive the pace car. Wednesdays I would work for a fashion magazines. Thursdays I would film my travel show. Fridays I would make films. And I think I'd deserve the weekends off:)

2. If you could slap the shit out of any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be?


Amy Whinehouse. OMG, HATE HER!

3. What’s the dumbest decision you’ve made in the past 5 years?

I paid for my tuition out of pocket. Yowzers!

4. Give up one for a year: (good) sex or (good) music.

sex. Hell, bad sex is better than bad music.

5. Dudes, would you rather have a big dick or a great sense of humor?
I think I'd rather have a sense of humor since a ding dong would be a little disconcerting since I'm a girl.

6. So you’ve been invited to an all expense paid Blogger Prom in The Bahamas. You’re sitting at the bar on the beach. Which blogger do you want to join you for hours of good convo?

Bob Nanna

7. Which blogger would you most like to cuddle with on the beach? (and don’t defer to your current signif other either. Infidelity won’t count against you. Duh.)

Uhhh, Bob Nanna? I mainly read chick's blogs.

8. You’re going on a 5 hour road trip…which 5 CDs do you bring?

Hullabaloo- Muse
Favourite Worst Nightmare- Arctic Monkeys
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness- Smashing Pumpkins
The Colour and the Shape- Foo Fighters
Wowee Zowee- Pavement

9. Would you rather bury your children young or have your children bury you young?

eeek!

10. What’s your biggest insecurity?

I hate to look like I don't know something. Rarely happens of course;)

11.What’s the first blog you read every day…or however often you read them?

I got to bloglines. SERENA needs to blog more!

12. When’s the last time you peed your pants?

Not sure...uhhh?


13. Which was better, your first kiss or your first pay check?

haha, maybe the paycheck;)

14. Do you have kids? Want kids?

Don't have any, but I'd take a couple.

15. You get dropped off at home after the office holiday party by your bitch azz boss that you can’t effing stand…you exit the car and he peels out, runs a red light at your corner and rolls up an unsuspecting midget. The next day the midget watch groups are on TV outraged at the heartless hit and run, and are calling for any witnesses to please come fwd…that half dead midget has a family at home waiting on C-mas presents. Would you take $1000 hush money? $500? $100? A six pack?

"rolls up"? If he's hurt, then yeah, I'd tell.

16. Live the rest of your life without your eyebrows or your fingernails?

um, EW. eyebrows? I could draw those on, haha.

17. What makes you angry?

assholes driving.

18. What makes you horny?

I hate that word.

19. What makes you nervous?

I get nervous for the random parts of stuff. Like walking on stage, but not the playing. Oh, reeds make me nervous.

20. What makes you smile?

inside jokes, mix cds, and iced coffee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home