Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Finish (Thatswhatshesaid)

Maybe I should….go to sleep if I am so tired.

I love……beer.

People would say that I ….speak quickly.

I don’t understand…..why people like Dancing With The Stars more than So You Think You Can Dance?

When I wake up in the morning…..I wish I could sleep more.

I lost….my anchor necklace...I think?

Life is full of….memories and exciting times!

My past is…... awesome. I forget how many good stories I have.

I get annoyed when…..people are selfish

Parties are….. fun when there is dancing! and good conversation.

I wish…..gas was free.

Dogs .... ARE ADORABLE!

Cats…..are nasty.

Tomorrow…..I am chilling then working. Serena closes, too. YAY!

I have a low tolerance…..for spicey things.

If I had a million dollars….. I would pay shit off and then go to Scotland with The Al.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home