Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, September 24, 2007

HONESTLY! hahha

. Honestly, how many people have you kissed?
A LOT. More than most, I think.

2. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
Black

3. Honestly, what's on your mind?
I need to go to sleep. I need to email my professor about my paper topic and I don't know what I want it to be. What am I going to wear tomorrow? Will I have time to paint my nails?

4. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
This survey, listening to Sunny Day Real Estate.

5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
Hott

6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
Yes, twice=/

7. Honestly, do you watch Disney channel?
Nope

8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
Only people who own boats, shopped today, and live where it's cold.

9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
pay day, coffee, a good song, moments, laughing.

10. Honestly, do you bite your nails.
sorta. but not often

11. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
No, I'm tired!

12. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
Sure.

13. Honestly, when is the last time you have been to taco bell?
A week or so ago.

14. Honestly, are you loyal?
Yes

15. Honestly, are you in denial?
About what? That I need to go to sleep? yes.

16. Honestly, where would you rather be right now?
on a yacht.

17. Honestly, do you like someone?
Sure

18. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
Sure

19. Honestly, what was the last thing someone said to you?
"Bye"

20. Honestly, what did you say to them?
"byeeee"

21. Gone out of your way to make a new friend:
I have, yes. There have been people I have known I wanted to be my friend.

22. Honestly, do you kiss and tell?
Usually one or two girl friends.

.:DIFFERENT EMOTIONS SURVEY:.
*Anger Section*

23. What do you do when you're mad?
Haha, depends. sometimes I scream. sometimes I throw things. sometimes I just sit and stew. sometimes I cry!

24. What's the worst thing you've done when you were mad?
I threw my clarinet once!

25. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?
Probably

26. Do you swear when you're mad?
yeah

*Crying Section*

27.when was the last time you REALLY cried your heart out?
ummmmmm, 2 weeks ago? Bad news bears.

28. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep:
NO

29. Do you still cry when you get an injury?
I don't get those often.

30. Do certain songs make you cry?
*sigh* yes

31. What usually makes you cry?
feeling frustrated.

*Happy Section*

32. Are you normally a happy person?
oh yeah

33. What can make you happy?
music, days off, cold weather, shooting stars.

34. Does being with your friends make you happy?
yeah!

*Self-Esteem Section*

35. Do you believe in yourself?
of course

36. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you deny that you are?
No, I say "thank you"

37. Are you one of those people that think they are ugly, dumb, and gross?
no way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home