Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, November 05, 2007

Ghost Of Christmas Past

ARE YOU:
1. An Asshole? No...but I could be if I needed to be!
2. Tall? For a girl, yeah. But not overly tall
4. In your pajamas? Yes, which is odd.
5. Left handed? No
7. Sensitive? Emotionally? Sometimes. Physically? sometimes. Haha, should have just said, "sometimes"
8. Easy to be a friend? I think so. I'm not always forthcoming with stuff, though. But I'm pretty even-tempered, which is good.
9. Relationship material? Of course:)
10. Angered easily? Yes, sorta....but I am very good at counting to ten or realizing it's not going to help matters to say anything


LASTS:
1. friend you saw? Serena
2. Talked on the phone with? Brendan
3. Person to text you? Ali
4. Piercing you got? ear
6. Time you cried? I don't remember
7. Car ride? ride? Home from Serena's on Wed.
8. Purchase? a drink
9. Thing to make you smile? The Hills!

FAVORITE:
1. Number: 17
2. Color: green
3. Food: Thai
4. Song: Right now it's "No One"
5. Day: whatever day I don't work and hang out with boos
6.Season: whenever it's cold


QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:

Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
I woke up a few times. Finally I realized I had accidentally fallen back asleep and it was sorta late.

Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
just crazy bitches. and logistics:)

Q: Where is the last place you went?
work?

Q: What are you wearing?:
pj pants, tank top, Juilliard sweatshirt

Q: Are you a friendly person?
yup

Q: Where did you sleep last night?
HOME

Q: Why did you sleep there?
Because it's nice here. My bed is comfy

Q: What was your last thought before going to sleep last night?
"sleep is nice"

Q: Rate life as of right now one being bad ten being great?
8

Q: What do you hear right now?
Friends

Q: What's your favorite month?
November and February

Q: How many kids do you want?
2 3 or 4

EIGHT EMOTIONS:
1. Are you missing someone right now? Yeah
2. Are you happy? Yes
3. Are you sad? No
4. Are you bored? No, but I wish The Hills was still on
5. Are you nervous? No
6. Are you tired ? A little
7. Are your parents still married? Yes.

1.Where is your boyfriend right now?
that sounds weird.

2. Last place you hugged someone?
my car?

3. Name three things you did today?
worked, danced, read Glamour

4. Last person you text messaged?
Ali

5. What kind of phone do you have?
LG9800

6. What are you doing right now?
This

8. What color are your eyes?
Green

10. Do you have a chair in your room?
Not my bedroom

11. What are you doing tomorrow?
Shhhh! It's a secret.

12.Do you know anyone named Betsy?
yeah, an aunt. I mean second cousin.

13. What's the color of your hair?
dark brown

14. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
Wee Sing!

15. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
mmmhmmmmm

16. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
a hott second ago

17. do you play an instrument?
clarinet mainly. working on Bassoon

18. Do you like fire?
Not as much as Beavis and Butthead.

19. Are you allergic to anything?
pollen, yuck.

21. Best friend(s)?
are awesome

22. Do you miss anyone?
You already asked that

.....I don't know what happened to 23 and 24.....

25. Have you ever seen your school counselor?
No

....26?

27. What is one thing you've learned about life?
It's best to be positive

...28?

29. Is anyone jealous of you?
Most likely.

30. When was the last time you got flowers?
My last birthday....no wait, maybe a more recent concert.

31. Where were you 1 hour ago?
here.

32. Where were you 4 hours ago?
working

34. Has anyone ever used you?
probably.

36. What have you eaten today?
bagel, grilled cheese, cupcake, chicken noodle soup (homemade), peas, roll, oatmeal cookie

37. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
wavy/curly

38. Who was the last person you drove with?
Brendan? I don't think Serena and I have closed together since then

39. What are you looking forward to?
Serena's birthday celebrating!

40. Do you want to kill anyone right now?
yikes! no!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home