Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh I Found one!

A: What accessories do you wear everyday? watch, Tiffany bracelet and necklace, 2 rings, earrings usually

B: What is your beauty routine? Well, in the morning I wash my face in the shower with Kiehls stuff and after I get dressed and dry my hair I put on makeup. Just eye stuff, I don't wear anything else. I try to always put on the SPF stuff, too, but sometimes forget.

C: What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased? I bought a skirt today. Oooops! Couldn't help myself

D: Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? I have a closet and 3 extra racks and a dresser.

E: What type of earrings are in your ears right now?
ball studs that are silver one side and gold the other.

F: What type of figure do you have?
Pretty normal.

G: Do you wear glasses? Only when it's sunny

H: What type of handbag do you carry?
Right now it's a black Nine West I got in 1998!

I: What is your ideal style?
I love how Katie Holmes, Lauren Conrad, and Gwyneth Paltrow dress.

J: What jewelry are you wearing right now?
Tiffany bracelet and necklace. and earrings.

K: Do you wear knee-hi stockings?
Nope

L: Do you *have* to wear matching lingerie? Usually it's by accident

M: Do you wear makeup? Eye makeup always. i love it!

N: Do you wear nightgowns? No.

O: What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winters day? my go-to's are my green cashmere scarf and puffy jacket, both from JCrew and either my fingerless mittens or orange cashmere gloves. Love cashmere.

P: What is your favorite perfume? Lolita or Euphoria

Q: Is your motto "quality over quantity" when it comes to clothing and accessories? I like quality for things like coats and sweaters and jeans, but for t-shirts, accessories or 'fads' I got for quality.

R: Do you wear rain boots?No, they hurt my feet, dammit.

S: Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? No slippers, they make my feet hot-ew. I usually wear socks during winter, but rarely in the summer.

T: Do you have a set of travel luggage? I have a large red suitcase that my parents now use for their exotic, exciting trips.

U: What is your daily uniform? I wear a lot of skirts and about 3 shirts (I know, layers) or jeans and a sweater or something.

V: If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? N/A!

W: Do you wear a watch? Almost always. Actually don't have it on right now, haha.

X: What item of clothing always makes you feel eXtremely beautiful? My black, v-neck cashmere sweater. and boy cut knickers:)

Y: What is your favorite type of yarn? does cashmere come as yarn? Um, I don't knit.

Z: Do you prefer zippers or buttons? buttons are classier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home