Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Going To Watch A Movie, I Think

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.

I only saw one person last night, but I definitely laughed.

2.What were you doing at 0800?

Sleeping. No, turning alarm off:)

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

wrapping gifts!

4. What happened to you in 2006?

In 200 I changed jobs and was in school. Lots of change.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?

"Shit"

6. How many beverages did you have today?

toffee nut latte, water, Dr. Pepper, Vault (hahaah)

7. What color is your hairbrush?

One is red and one is brown. oh and another is black

8. What was the last thing you paid for?

Dairy Queen

9. Where were you last night?

in Centreville and then home.

10 What color is your front door?

dark red

11. Where do you keep your change?

All over, haha. piggy bank, bottom of purse, car, etc.

12.What’s the weather like today?

it was rainy and cold, but not cold enough for it to be snow.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?

coffee is hella good

14. What excites you?

surprises

15. Do you want to cut your hair?

I need my bangs trimmed.

16. Are you over the age of 25?

Yes!

17. Do you talk a lot?

Hahaha yeah, sometimes.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?

I do!!! I know a few, actually

20. Do you make up your own words?

def

21. Are you a jealous person?

Every once and awhile.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A.”

Anna!


23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K.”

Katie

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?

Lisa

25. What does the last text message you received say?

"No. So tired. Bookfair tonight"

26. Do you chew on your straw?

Not usually

27. Do you have curly hair?

I do, actually, but I straighten it now. I let it dry naturally more in the summer.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?

uhhh work?

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?

Um, I'm not sure.

30. What was the last thing you ate?

blizzard:)

31. Will you get married in the future?

I hope so!

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?

Don't think I've seen any new ones.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?

i like a lot of people, duh.

36. Did you cry today?

No

37. Why did you answer and post this?

Because I have to multitask

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

Nope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home