Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Brand New Survey!!!

1. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yes. If the battery is low or I'm somewhere where it's essential it doesn't ring.

2. What time did you get home this past Friday and Saturday?
Friday was before midnight, I think, and Sat I got there about 130am.

3. Do you and your best friend have the same cell company?
Ugh, no.

4. What time do you wake up on school days?
School? UGHHHH don't go there:)

5. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
cherry preserves

6. How many Advils do you take at a time?
2

7. What was the last thing you put in the microwave?
chicken enchilada

8. Do you wear Crocs?
no

9. Do your carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
I prefer an umbrella, but usually don't ave it with me and use my hood.

10. What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
any

11. What's the last movie you watched?
Love Actually

12. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
I don't want to write it here, but it's sweet.

13. Have you ever dated a guy shorter than you?
no

14. What is the last thing you touched, other than your computer?
my phone.

15. What's your favorite perfume?
Loving LAMB right now

16. What's your favorite cologne on a person?
not sure

17. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
right now? no

18. Do you know any triplets?
No

19. What have you had to drink today?
iced coffee, iced vanilla latte, lots of water.

20. How much sleep did you get last night?
not enough. 5 hours?

21. Do you play Guitar Hero?
I did for the first time the other day. I was very good.

22. Do you have Justin Timberlake music in your library?
Of course.

23. Where were you on July 4th, 2007?
I was at Conor's!

24. Can you sleep in jeans?
Yes

25. What does the last text message you received say?
something about "that man John" in the cafe.

26. What did you reply?
yes, I think so.

28. Who sits beside you in your 3rd period class?
blah

29. Do you like this person?
what?

30. Does everyone on your top friends live in the same place?
No

31. What do you think about the last person you texted?
She's cool.

34. Have you read "To Kill a Mockingbird"?
Yes, hated it.

35. When's the last time you saw number 3 on your top?
Can't remember who it is

37. How tall is your best friend?
which one?

38. Tell me a secret:
hold please

39. Have you ever been called a whore?
yes!

40. Have you ever dated someone named Adam?
No, but I had a crush on an Adam.

41. How many texts are in your inbox?
111

42. How many will it hold?
Not sure

43. Have you changed your clothes in a vehicle?
oh yeah

44. If you could kiss anyone, who would it be?
the person I last kissed.

45. Who was your favorite Backstreet Boy?
EW

46. What is your favorite kind of potato chips?
kettle

47. Do your parents like the music you listen to?
yeah

48. Who's the most annoying person in your neighborhood?
the ghetto kids

49. What brand of eyeliner do you use?
MAC

50. After hooking up with someone, do you forget about them completely?
I don't do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home