Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Drinking Survey

Have you ever been drunk?: Yes, I have.

How old were you the first time you had alcohol?: I tasted beer when I was pretty young.

How old were you the first time you got drunk?: 20?

Have you ever gotten/given digits while intoxicated?: Of course.

Have you ever “drunk dialed”?: Yes, I don't do that anymore, though.

Have you ever been drunk in front of family members?: Yes

Have you ever had to cover up the fact that you were drunk?: Hahaha, yes. All the time in my senior year dorm.

Have you ever been arrested for any alcohol related crime?: No way

Have you ever hooked-up with someone while drunk?: Ummmm, yes.

Ever forgot their name?: I can't remember the names of some people I've kissed, but I don't think it's because of alcohol, it's just been awhile.

When was the last time you were drunk?: Ali's birthday, I think. Well, I was kinda tipsy last Wed night, but the drinking was spread out so I was ok.

Have you ever been on an alcoholic binge?: Parties.

Do you need alcohol to have a good time?: Nope

What kind of alcohol gets you the most intoxicated?: Long Islands;)

Favorite liquor:: Really good vodka is love.

Favorite beer:: Blue Moon or Sam Adams Winter

Favorite mixed drink/shot:: Mojitos

Have you ever woken up and found out that you were still drunk?: No

Have you ever swam drunk?: NO

Have you ever driven drunk?: Probably

Is alcohol like “truth serum” to you?: Nope

Favorite drinking partner:: Brendan, Serena, Ali

Favorite bar:: Spirits

Have you ever completely blacked out?: No

Have you ever puked from drinking?: Yes

Have you ever had the “crying drunks”?: Yes?

Can you still do physical activity while intoxicated?: Hehe.

Have you ever gotten into a drunken fight?: No?

Who is the most annoying drunk that you know?: Ugh, the ones who get loud. Or the ones who are "sooooooo drunk!" or the ones who puke all the time and then say they'll never drink again. Lame.

Who is the most flirtatious drunk?: Used to be me. Haha

Do you have any random drunk nicknames?: It's how I got Scarls.

Have you recieved a booty call?: Yes. I said no.

Funniest drunken scene:: So many!

Favorite song(s) about drinking:: No idea.

Have you ever been hit on by someone way older than you?: Yes

What’s the worst ‘buzz kill’?: Your friend puking.

Have you ever dated a bartender or bouncer or cocktail?: No

Do you ever say to yourself, “Dang, I need a drink”?: Yes

Do strangers ever buy you drinks?: yes, but I'm careful bc I don't want them to think I'm going to do anything for the drink.

Have you ever drank too much on a date?: Yes, but not a date with a new person;)

Is there anything that you refuse to drink?: Guiness-yuck!

Have you ever been drunk on a plane?: No

Have you ever gotten drunk during the day?: Yes

Have you ever had to run from the cops and leave the beer behind?: Hahhaa, one time at a college party I was like, "hold on" and put my drink inside and the cop was like, "I saw that."

What’s your favorite drinking game?: Never Have I Ever...

Have you ever injured yourself while drunk?: Probably

What’s the most destructive thing that you have done while you were drunk?: Not sure

Ever been drunk at a concert?: Yes

Why do you drink?: It's the good yum yum

Any last thoughts?: Would love a drink;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home