Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, January 13, 2008

ok

200. My middle name is: Jean

199. I was born in: Washington, DC

198. I am really: bored

197. My phone is: sliver

196. My eye color is: green

195. My shoe size is: 10

194. My ring size is: hopefully in question. I want a ring!

193. My height is: 5'10"

191. I was born on: 17 feb

190. I am annoyed by: people who suck at life.

189. Last book/play you read: mag

188. My bed is: big enough for two

187: One thing I hate about myself is: I can be too shy

179. My favorite Holiday is: my birthday

178. The Perfect Kiss is: just the beginning:)

177. The last three cds I bought were: The National "Alligator", Band Of Horses, Motorhead

175. Are you living at home: sure

174. Do you have any siblings?: 1 bro and 1 sis

173. Are your parents divorced?: no

172. What did you do yesterday?: slept in, worked, came home.

::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::

142. Love at first sight?:no

141. Luck? no

140. Fate? no

139. Yourself?: yes

138. Aliens? no

137. Heaven? yes

136. Hell? no

135. Ghosts? no

134. Horoscopes? yes

133. Soul mates? yes

:::Which is Better?:::

129. Hugs or Kisses? yes, please.

127. Phone or Online? phone

125. Blondes or Brunettes? dark

124. Hot or cold? cold

123. Summer or winter? WINTER

121. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla

120. Night or Day? night

119. Oranges or Apples? O

118. Curly or Straight hair:mine

:::Here's What I Think About:::

116. Abortion: I try not to think about it.

115. Backstabbers:watch your own back

114. Parents: they're cool

:::Last time I:::

103. Hugged someone? Friday night.

101. Saw someone? earlier this evening

100. Cried your heart out in front of someone? I don't remember.

:::MISC:::

90. who is the smartest person you know? I only know smart people.

89. Who makes you laugh the most? Ali

87. The last movie I watched? Soon to be Once.

82. What I don't understand is? don't get me started.

80. The most unsatisfying answer I've ever received is? ugh, no comment

76. Something I will really miss when I leave home is? meals, ha.

75. The thing I'm looking forward to the most is: my birthday

74. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is: getting up ass early tomorrow

73. Tomorrow: is the meeting. i hope it's interesting.

72. Today: I went to Tysons with Serena.

71. Next Summer: better be cooler. hahaha

70. This Weekend: was decent.

67. People call me: Scarlet

62. The person who knows the most about me is: Ali

60. The most difficult thing to do is: not be irrational sometimes

59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: yes, bah

55. The first person i talked to today was: Ali

54. First time you had a crush? K

53. The one person who I can't hide things from: Ali, maybe. Although I'm good at hiding some things.

52. Last time someone said something you were thinking: earlier today

51. Right now I am talking to: Serena some on text

50. What is your dream job?: spy, fashion contributor, actress, travel show host, etc.

49. First job? nasty Food Lion

47. I have a pet named:

46. I wish i was at _______ right now: another house

45. The worst sound in the world is: irritating people talking.

44. The person that makes me cry the most: myself

43. Best sound in the world?: orchestras

39. Person[s] that makes you happy: family and friends.

38. Cats or dogs? puppies!

36. Which Spice Girl would you be? Posh!

35 Myspace or Facebook: FB

34. Mexican food or Chinese? sophie's choice.

33. My favorite piece of clothing? sweaters, yum.

32. My favorite color is: green

31. Last time I cried: last night. I was beyond frustrated.

30. My friends are: fun!

29. My computer is: getting on my nerves

27. Last person you got mad at? ummm

26. Person you secretly crush? no secrets

25. Favorite place: vacation

24. Favorite Song: Disarm

23. Paper or plastic? whichever has handles

22. The all-time best movie(s): Ever? Wow.

21. The all-time best feeling in the world is: feeling loved

20. Favorite scent? vanilla?

19. What color is your hairbrush: red, black

18. Favorite shoes: flip flops

15. Color of your room? dark gray/red

14. Favorite TV shows recently? Gilmore Girls, of course

13. Best Feature: hair/eyes

11. The worst pain I was ever in: The one and only time I had a migraine. I thought I was going to die.

10. Best Memory: I love ones of PA and The OC.

9. Favorite kind of candy? chocolate

8. My favorite celebrity: Brad Pitt, Katie Holmes, Posh, etc.

7. Favorite Stuffed Animal: favorite? Right now it's WIntry.

6. Greatest Fear: I don't want to lose the people I love

3. Who broke your heart? No one.

2. One thing that makes you feel great is: a good hair day or a good hug.

1. One person that you wish you could see right now: Hmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home