Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, January 26, 2008

So Low

LAST PERSON/THING.

1. You hung out with? Brendan

2. Last person that texted you? Serena

3. You were in a car with? Brendan

4. Went to the movies with? Brendan

5. Person you last talked on the phone with? Ali

6. Hugged? Brendan

7. You messaged on myspace? Jeannine

8. Ate with?Brendan

9. You told you love them? my mom?

10. You ate? sausage

11. You miss? lots

WOULD YOU RATHER...

1. Eat or drink? drinks

2. be serious or be funny? funny

3. Drink whole milk or skim milk? SKIM

4. Die in a fire or get shot? Shot

5. Go to a club or go to the beach? beach

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

1. Sun or moon? moon

2. Winter or Fall? WINTER

3. Left or right? right

4. Sunny or rainy? sunny, but not hot

5. Black/white or color? depends. if photos, I like B+W

7. Do you want to get married? yeah

8. Do You Cook? I can, but I don't

9.current mood? happy

IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU...

1. Kissed someone? Yes

2. Been hugged by someone? Yes

3. Held hands with someone? Yes

4. Felt stupid?Never!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home