Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, June 27, 2008

Haha, You Make Me Laugh

what highway do you drive on the most?
66



when was the last time you bought a bathing suit?
last summer? my mom gave me one today and it's SO cute.



Would you consider yourself a flirt?
not as much as before. but i can work it when i need to.



what color is your boss's hair?
I am the boss.



what are your siblings middle names?
Quinn

what's a song that puts you in the mood to dance or party?
Britney Spears or JT



where are you going on your next vacation?
probably the beach

do you get paid weekly or bi-weekly?
weekly

what color are your pillows?
white?

favorite aunts name?
Diane

what hours do you work?
depends. usually 9-530



are you superstitious?
nah, but i like to kiss the ceiling for yellow lights

whose motorcycle were you last on?
my dad's

do you have any friends who have an std?
ew

You have to buy the perfect shirt to wear tonight, where do you go?
JCrew



how many calendars are in your house?
a lot



have you ever been confused over two relationships at once?
um, in a way



who is the last person that made you laugh in person?
my mom



in person, over the phone or internet?
usually in person



name one of your ex's mother's name
I don't know



do you miss high school?
only band and tennis



what color is your bra?
black. I'm a slut



how many pairs of sneakers do you own?
like real running type shoes? 3

what kind of lotion is closest to you?
St. Barths

whats on tv this second?
Nats vs. Orioles



what helps you sleep?
crossword puzzles



are you thinner than your best friend?
I don't really have a "best" friend. Ali's my closest chica and we can wear the same clothes.

how much would you get if you traded your car in?
probably how much it cost to fix it last time, which is insane.



what color shirt did your mom wear today?
gray with a blue one over it. she's stylin'!

last time you saw your dad?
earlier tonight



last time you babysat?
last year when I watched Cordelia



next dentist/gyno/doctor appt?
in the fall



how often do you do laundry?
when i run out of clothes



what commercials are your favorite?
none



have you ever been prescribed narcotics?
no

have you ever copied someone's tests?
no?

whats hummus made of?
yuck



when's the last time you used a slip and slide?
it's been years. I would hate when it would be on a rock, haha.

fav kids names?
Isabella, William, Vincent

whats annoying you right now?
people who won't get out mah face.



what did you eat for dinner tonight?
bratwurst

do you have a crush on someone from the workplace?
sure



when's your grandmas birthdate?
feb 23rd, I think



do you take birth control?
if I did, why would I tell you?



who can you depend on to post the best surveys?
me

how many rings do you wear daily?
2

any tattoos?
0

name 3 people you worked with today?
n/a



favorite summer cocktail?
mojito



How much gas is in your tank?
little over 1/2



last book you bought?
one for my mom



plans for today/tonight?
resting! i need it like whoa.

plans for the weekend?
Dave and Busters tomorrow night, I think. Tea Time baby shower on sunday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home