Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, July 03, 2008

What's For Lunch?

Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live? It's about 85 and actually pretty dry, I think. It's decent for a summer day in July.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you? 6. I think a lot of people get jobs they hate just because they think it's what they should do. I want a job that involves creativity and I don't want to sit at a desk all day. My job is not my life and if it's yours, I'm sorry.

Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.? blinds and curtains

Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up. Kissing:)

Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning? It's been 2 or 3 lately.

Appetizer

If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose? Europe.

Soup

Which browser do you use to surf the Internet? Firefox.

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country? 5...I haven't had a US HIstory class since 11th grade.

Main Course

Finish this sentence: Love is… a warm puppy.

Dessert

Have you ever been in or near a tornado? I think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home