Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, April 06, 2009

Hoot

Why don't you mention your name, for starters?
Scarlet

Are you cheating on someone right now?
no

Anyone of the opposite sex been on your mind lately?
yes

Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, what do you say?
ummmmmm, I'd like to say I'd be excited because it would be a visitor I would want, but no one is going to drive the hour to get here so I guess I would be terrified because it would most likely be some stupid kid from my neighborhood

Will you be in a relationship next month?
You never know!

Anyone you're giving up on?
don't think so

Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
YES zomg hugs to the max

Do you still talk to the person you were dating 5 months ago?
of course

Have you ever slept in the same bed as your friend?
duh, yes

Who will you be sleeping with tonight?
probably no one unless someone is driving here right now

What do you think of girls/boys that play games with people's hearts?
they suck.

Last time you laughed really hard and who made you laugh?
i laughed today. I laugh a lot.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Pamela

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
couple days ago

Are you a boy or girl?
chica

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
listened to Nick's music

Do you like Subway?
the food and the transportation. I wish the metro in DC had express/local trains

Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
yup!

Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
someone awesome

Have you ever had an Oreo with peanut butter?
no


What are you doing right at this moment?
watching The Hills!!!! <3

Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
who cares? Oh wait, I would if I was dating him.

Do you talk in your sleep?
I hope not

Why are you at home?
Because this is where I live.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I hope so


If you were offered to smoke some weed right now, would you?
Probably not.

Do you like to take walks?
I do

Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
Nah

Have you held hands with anyone this week?
Yes!

Does cuddling freak you out?
no, but the word does


When's the last time you talked to your best friend?
today

Are your toe nails painted?
yeah

Do you sleep with one leg out from under the covers?
sometimes

Last person you saw other than your family?
band people

Do you and your best friend look anything alike?
no

What color shirt are you wearing?
blue/white

What did you go to bed thinking about last night?
how tired I was:)

Do you ignore people when you're mad/upset with them?
sometimes


What's worse, having someone mad or disappointed in you?
disappointed

Have you ever gotten up early the next morning to do homework or study?
ugh yes.


What were you doing last night at midnight?
reading

Last beverage?
diet root beer. it's AWESOME

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up today?
UGHHHHHHHH

Where's the last place you went?
home from rehearsal

What time did you wake up this morning?
630...then 700...then 715.

What do the majority of people in your life call you?
Scarlet or Sever nowadays

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home