Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, March 20, 2006

Never Done

1) When was the last time you went to the bathroom outside?
hahhaaa, last year? a dumpster?

2) When was the last time you saw one of your parents?
an hour ago

3) Which family member do you most resemble?
Ali? my mom?

4) Do you wear colonge/perfume?
always, SJP, PH, or Chanel No. 5

5) Do you wear deodorant?
yes

6) Do you clean up nice?
I'm hott

7) When was the last time you tripped and fell?
a long, long time

8) Where was the last place you slept besides your home?
hotel in CT.

9) What are you listening to right now?
Gilmnore Girls

10) Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire?
no

11) Ever run out of gas on the road?
Yes, on I66 a few miles from work...oops!

12) Would you rather cut the grass or rake the leaves?
raking occurs in fall so raking.

13) Your middle name spelled backwards?
ainigriv

14) What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Some Stupid AOL stuff that I couldnt avoid... the screen wouldnt go away until I said Yes... Gr..

15) Last time you swam in a pool?
Last Summer I suppose

16) Have you ever been in a school play?
I was in the pit orchestra of The Fantastiks

17)How many kids do you want?
3-4

18) Type of music you dislike most?
new country (Kenny Chesney, BLECH!)

19) You registered to vote?
yes

20) You have cable TV?
satellite

21) Ever prank call anybody?
yeah, before Caller ID/*69

22) Best friend?
Ali

23) Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
unsure, I'd be scared and wouldn't want to pay for it

24) Do you have a garden?
no

26) Bath or Shower, morning or night?
shower in am

27) Best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
Walk The Line

28) Favorite pizza topping?
sun-dried tomatoes

29)Peanuts or popcorn?
almonds?

30) Have you ever smoked?
yes

31) apple juice or orange juice?
OJ

32) Favorite chocolate bar?
Take 5s are good

33) When was the last time you voted at the polls?
last Nov

34) When was the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
last summer but SOON SOON SOON!

35) Are you a good cook?
I can be but I hate cleaning up...or waiting for things to cook

36) Ever order anything from an infomercial?
no

37) Sprite or 7-Up?
7-Up

38) Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Nasty Food Lion, lifeguard, BN

39) Ever thrown up in public?
hahah yes, one time I threw up while on the lifeguard stand;)

40) Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
loveeeee

41) Do you believe in love at first sight?
no way

42) Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
I can't remember.

43) Did you have a lot of hair as a baby?
don't remember

44.) What message is on your answering machine?
it's boring right now bc the guy who hit my car was calling and I had to be all business, I need to change it.

45) What do you think about most?
I daydream....a lot.

46) Favorite form of travel?
I love road trips!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home