Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, March 27, 2006

A to Zzzzzzzzzz

Accent: I love Russian accents, I do. And Scottish/British
Booze of Choice:champagne!!!!! yummmmmm!!!!!!!!!!
Chores I Hate: folding clothes, putting dishes away
Dog or Cat: PUPPPPIEEESSSS!!!!!!
Essential Electronics: cell phone, laptop, iPod (RIP)
Favorite Perfume: Chanel No. 5 is lovely!
Gold or Silver: silver, but I'll take either;)
Hometown: Bealeton, VA
Insomnia: I wish I went to sleep at 10 every night but that's not enough non-work time for me. It used to take me hours to fall asleep at night
Job Title(s): Estimating/Sales Assistant, Musicseller, Princess!
Kids: I don't have any but they can be super cute
Living Arrangements: 2 "roommmates";)
Most Admired Trait: in others? ambition
Overnight Hospital Stays: 0 (*knock on wood*)
Phobia(s): claustro, clowns
Quote: Haven't been this happy in minutes
Religion: technically Methodist
Siblings: older bro, younger sis
Time(s) I Wake Up: 630 Sunday-Friday and about 10 on Saturdays
Unusual Talent/Skill: i can tie a cherry stem into a knot in my mouth
Veggies I Refuse to Eat: olives, beets
Worst Habit: throwing things away from my car
Yummiest Food I Make: Italian stuff
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius!

3 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Very cool list. I always wondered what Olives were, good to know that they are veggies.

Scott

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

I think they're actually a fruit but I hate them.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

oooh, I am soo excited, now I know what to do if I just want a funny blog to read, your lists are hysterical!

You and daily dancer will be my new favorites!

I love guys with accents too...russian is okay, my guy is french, BUT learned english in scotland, so he has more of a scottish accent than french..

thanks for the entertainement!
kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home