Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

American Idol, Paula Is Drunk

Finish the following sentences...

1. The last person I kissed was...
Ray

2. Never in my life have I..
watched Lord of the Rings!

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is...
Ali, Steven, Seth Cohen

4. High School...
was fun because I won.

5. When I'm nervous...
I get butterflies

6. The last time I cried was...
probably for some TV show!

7. My hair...
is hott

8. When I was 5...
I lived in a hott brick house with my brother's and my rooms upstairs.

9. Last Christmas...
I gave you my heart

10. I should be...
finishing this water and getting another

11. When I Look Down I See...
my skirt

12. The most recent event was...
Event? like a gala?

13. If I were a character on Friends I'd be...
Rachel

14. By this time next year...
I'll be married...hahaha jk

15. Current Relationship Status...
Lusting

16. I have a hard time understanding...
how certain people have boyfriends;)

17. You know I like you if...
I spend money on you, ha. or time. both are important to me.

18. If I won an award, the first person (people) I would tell...
Ali bc I could text her

19. Take my advice...
stop acting like you're cool, you aren't

20. My ideal breakfast is...
everything. seriously: bacon, eggs, sausage, tots, french toast, etc.

21. If you visit the place I grew up...
you'll probably drive through before you realize it

22. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon...
The O.C.!

23. If you spend the night at my house...
bring your own pillow

24. The world could do without...
sour cream

25. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than...
eat it

26. Most recent thing you've bought yourself...
lunch?

27. Most recent thing someone else bought for you...
Pizza and Ali bought me a Dr. Pepper!

28. My favorite band is...
Smashing Pumpkins

29. My favorite color(s) is/are...
Red, green, black

30. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are...
pigs because then so much shit will go down!

31. I shouldn't have been...
so open

32. Last night I...
had orchestra rehearsal

33. There's this girl I know who...
makes me laugh

34: I don't know...
Tony Blair but I want to!

35. A better name for me would be...
Scarlet Rose Shostakovich

36. If I ever go back to school I'll...
get a PhD

37. How many days left until my birthday...
holy crap a lot

39. I'm wearing...
Calvin Klein Obsession

40. Tomorrow I am...
working

41. I really want to...
go to Scotland!

42. The one thing I want out of life is...
to be happy

43. By the time I'm 30...
I will own a Lexus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home