Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, May 15, 2006

10 FAVORITES

Flower: tulips
Drink: champagne
Song: Disarm-Smashing Pumpkins
Color: red
Sport: tennis!
Mall: ummm, Tysons?
Food: americanized anything
Season: fall and winter
Day: saturdays

10 FACTS
Hometown: Bealeton
Height: 5'10"
Hair color: dark brown
Hair length: medium
Eye color: green
Shoe size: 10
Mood: content/happy/sad/tired/etc.
Sex: Not right now
Education level: Grizad Schizool
Sign: Aquarius

10 LOVE LIFE
Have you ever been in love?: I love the wrong people
Do you believe in love?: yeah
Have you ever been heart broken?: No
Have you ever broken someone's heart? Probably
Have you ever told someone I love you?: yes
Have you ever fallen for your best friend?: Yes, sort of. But I don't really have a "best friend"
Are you afraid of commitment?: no
Are you crushing?: Not at this exact moment but give me a minute
Does anyone love you?: yes!
Are you currently in love?: no

10 THIS OR THAT
Love or lust: Love
Hard liquor or beer?: liquor
Hook-ups or relationships?: Relationships
T.V. or internet?: TV
Pepsi or coke: Pepsi
Wild night out or romantic night in?: in, it's cheaper-hahah!
Saturday or Sunday?: Saturday! Sunday=BN
Colored Or Black & White?: B+W
Phone or in person?: anything but the phone
Chocolate or vanilla?: vanilla

10 HAVE YOU EVER'S
Have you ever been caught sneaking out? just of my apartment
Have you ever skinny dipped?: no
Have you ever done something you regret?: no
Have you ever bungee jumped?: no
Have you ever been on a house boat?: no but I want to own one
Have you ever wanted someone so badly it hurt?: Yes
Have you ever stayed up all night 'til the sun came up?: Yes and then I crash
Have you ever been caught by your parents with a hickey?: No way! Hate hickies...As my saying goes, the only thing worse than a hickey, is a turtleneck!
Have you ever been caught by your parents doing anything more than making out?: oh Lord, no

10 ARE YOU'S
Are you missing someone right now?: Yes
Are you in love with anyone?: debatable
Are you happy?: Yeah
Are you talking to anyone right now?: no
Are you German?: no
Are you Indian?: no
Are you Irish?: no
Are you Italian?: no
Are you Filipino? no
Are you of any direct African decent?: no
Are your parents still married?: Yes almost 27 years.

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Never had your heart broken?

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

Well...no. I wouldn't say I've never had my heart hurt but I've never been dumped or cheated on or anything like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home