Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

SOS

Music Survey



*Do you like...*
Green Day: Yeah but I don't listen to them much anymore
Hawthorne Heights: I think they're all right in a "Oh they're on but I'm not gonna change the station" way
Kanye West: Yes
50 Cent: Yes!
Simple Plan: NO!!!! But I do know a girl who banged the lead singer
Blink-182: Yes, Tom Delonge is hott
Dem Franchize Boyz: ?
Fat Joe: No
Weezer: Rivers is annoying but I used to love them
Yellowcard: No
My Chemical Romance: No but I saw them open for Piebald, haaah
Dresden Dolls: ?
Foo Fighters: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paul Wall: ?
Korn: Yeah
Ying Yang Twins: no
HIM: No
Relient K: I don't do "christian rock"
Click 5: ?
Bowling for Soup: No but Ralph likes them
The Used: No
Thrice: No
Atreyu: ?
As I lay Dying: ?
Aiden: ?
Black Eyed Peas: Just a couple of songs-HATE Fergie
Avril Lavigne: Yeah;)
Vanessa Carlton: Eh
The Strokes: Yes and they were so good live
Led Zeppelin: I don't listen to them but they're all right
Misfits: haha they're funny
Rancid: No
Guns N' Roses: Old skool-yes
Motley Crue: eh
Jimi Hendrix: eh
Tupac: Haven't heard much
Lil Jon: hahahaha no but Ali does a good impression
Lil Romeo: no
Hilary Duff: YES!
Panic! At The Disco: they're catchy
Fall Out Boy: dammit they're catchy, too
The All-American Rejects: no but I saw them live once

*Would You*
Ever be in a band: Yes but at this point in my life, I need health insurance
Would you rap: I've always wanted to freestyle rap
What would you name the band: Your Mom

*Random Crap*
Do you have an ipod?: Yes but it died:(
An mp3 player: see above
A hella awesome cd player: I like it.
A boombox: yes, I carry it on my shoulder no i don't have one!
How many songs do you own?: Almost 10,000
Instruments you own?: 2 clarinets, flute, bassoon, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, electric bass, recorder, coronet and Ali has 2 violins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home