Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Marissa Died!

1. In one sentence, explain your last relationship:
Beer and cigarettes are bad.

2. What made you smile today?
The O.C...and then it made me sad!

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
witing for my coffee

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Yelling at the TV and talking to Anna at the same time while we watched The O.C. finale.

5. Something that happened to you in 1985?
I turned 5. I lived in Remington.

6. Your prom night?
Was all right...Proms are funny.

7. Last thing you said aloud?
"Bye"

8. Last thing someone else said aloud?
"Talk to you tomorrow"

9. Worst thing currently on television:
King of Queens

10. What was in the mail today?
credit card bill=/

11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
mocha, water, dr. pepper, coke zero=4

12. What is your favorite part of the day?
11pm

13. Your current To-do list?
laundry, mix CDs, buy Ashley Parker Angel and Snow Patrol CDs

14. Where is your best friend right now?
not here

15. What color is your toothbrush?
I dont know, red? purple?

16. What is out the back door of your house?
a yard and then a field and then cows and then a road.

17. Any plans for Friday night?
Not sure yet. Going to Best Buy right after work!

18. Least favorite place to shop?
Verizon

19. Last thing you bought?
gasoline

20. Last gift you received?
my parents brought me perfume from St. Lucia

21. Funniest thing you heard all day?
Anna was cracking me up about The O.C.

22. Favorite mug?
The Pantera one I had that disappeared

23. What color is your front door?
burgundy

24. Beauty is...
a weapon

25. Describe your keychain:
Texas, Scotland, RSC

26. Where do you keep your change?
bottom of my purse or my piggy bank!

27. Say something to the number 1 person in your Top 8:
what?

28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
It's a hooded pea coat

29. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
HOT for high school and quite pleasant for college

30. Last ice cream flavor?
coffee fudge chunk

31. Last rainbow you saw?
the ones in Steven's pictures form his house

32. Something you are excited about?
Going to The O.C. with Ali

33. Who are you thinking about right now?
annoying guy

34. How many licks are in a tootsie pop?
ugh

35. Current mood?
annoyed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home