Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Book Survey

You’re stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?

I have no idea what this question means. I've never read that book.


Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?


One of the Weasleys perhaps. Maybe Vic's guy in Summer Sisters? These aren't real crushes.


The last book you bought is:


Some used one for my mom. A Scottish romance!


The last book you read:

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (reread)


What are you currently reading?

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (reread)


Five books you would take to a deserted island

Summer Sisters by Judy Blume
The Deserted Island 30-Minute Meals by Rachael Ray
How To Get Off A Deserted Island by Richard Dean Anderson
A Plant Guide by a Scientist
The Complete Works of William Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home