Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

True/False

YOU CAN ONLY SAY TRUE OR FALSE... NO IF's AND's OR BUT'S!!!

I am a cuddler - FALSE

I am a morning person - FALSE

I am a perfectionist - TRUE

I am an only child - FALSE

I am Jewish - FALSE

I am currently in my pajamas - FALSE

I am currently suffering from a broken heart - FALSE

I am okay at styling other people's hair - FALSE

I am left handed -FALSE

I am addicted to my MySpace - FALSE

I am online 24/7, even as an away message - FALSE

I am very shy around the opposite gender at first - FALSE

I bite my nails -FALSE

I can be paranoid at times - TRUE

I currently regret something that I have said - FALSE

When I get mad I curse frequently - TRUE

I don't like anyone - FALSE

I enjoy country music - TRUE*

I enjoy jazz music - FALSE

I enjoy smoothies - TRUE

I enjoy talking on the phone - FALSE**

I have/had a hard time paying attention at school - FALSE

I have a lot to learn -FALSE

I have a pet - FALSE

I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal - TRUE

I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person - TRUE

I have all my grandparents - FALSE

I have been told that I am smart - TRUE

I have broken a bone - FALSE

I have Caller I.D. on my phone - TRUE

I have changed a diaper -TRUE

I have changed a lot over the past year - FALSE

I have done something illegal - TRUE

I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color -FALSE

I have had major/minor surgery - TRUE***

I have had my hair cut within the last week - FALSE

I have had the cops called on me - TRUE****



* Not new country
** But I like to RECEIVE calls!
*** Wisdom teeth, it was awesome
**** Just while at a party so it wasn't like, "Hello, Real Cops? Scarlet is being bad"

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Scott said...

You have a lot of False's there my friend. Cool list.

Scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home