Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Friday Feast

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?

8. I'm polite when I'm supposed to bc but sometimes people get on my nerves.

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

An email from my sister.

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?

Inspector Gadget is awesome!

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.

Wow, um...Ellen was so funny but she was my tennis coach, not really a teacher. Dr. Long was hilarious but in a different way. Dr. Baker was super funny and the best kind where you have to "get it" to laugh.

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.

my mom is cooler than your mom.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Scott said...

My favourite cartoon character is Speedy Gonzalez hands down.

Scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home