Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

25 Relationship Questions

25 Relationship Questions

1. Single, crushin', interested, or in a relationship?
I am definitely single....maybe "crushin'" ha

2. Are you happy with where you are?
I'm no unhappy with it. nothing is better than something crappy

3. When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
Ummmm, no, I don't think so. But once I do it's hard to get over.

4.Have you ever had your heart broken?
no

5. Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is acceptable?
Yes, as long as he/she is on The List (My current list: Brad Pitt, Clive Owen, Tony Blair, Justin Timberlake and a rotator (Can't decide right now on #5))

6. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
I think emotional cheathing is worst but then again herpes suck, too.

7. Have you talked about marriage with another person?
I don't think so

8. Do you want children?
Yes!

9. How many?
3-4

10. Would you consider adoption?
Definitely.

11. If somebody liked you right now, what do you think a cool way to let you know would be?
Either email me (seriously) or just grab my hand and say something

12. Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
no and I don't try to be "hard to get"

13. Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating?
Which one? The one involving blindfolds?

14. Do you believe love at first sight exists?
no

15. Are you romantic?
Yes, hopelessly

16. Do you believe that you can change someone?
Of course, to a certain degree

17. If you could get married anywhere, money not an object, where would it be?
Greece

18. Sex buddies -
Where!?

19. Do you easily give in when you are fighting?
Yes...unless the person was a total douche

20. Do you have feelings for someone right now, whether they know it or not?
Probably

21. Have you ever wished you could've had someone that you knew you could never have?
YES

22. Have you broken a heart?
Oh course.

23. What will happen if you come and find another person in bed with your partner? Freak the eff out and run out!

24. Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?
Uhhh, that would be sooo weird.

25. What would you say about your last ex?
I'm sorry that anyone after me pales in comparison;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home