Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, April 30, 2006

College

The College Years

School: Mary Washington College, VCU, UMW again

Where did you live?
Freshman MWC: Alvey Hall
Sophomore MWC: Ball Hall (I was always a semester ahead because I started college with 18 credits so I got awesome housing)
Junior MWC: Custis Hall (Best dorm ever!)
Senior MWC: Mercer Hall (my previous good luck ended and they changed housing rules and I almnost didn't get housing. I pulled a few strings (seriously) and got a room but it was with an annoying roommate in the TINIEST room ever in the haunted dorm. Oh well;)
VCU: I lived in Richmond in a row house/townhouse place with 2 roommate and then the "Friends" apartment with "R"
UMW: I live at home. Tuition and car payments are expensive;)

Who was/were your roommate(s)?
Freshman MWC: Cara
Sophomore MWC: Cara
Junior MWC: Cara until she studied abroad and then it as Nikki who was a freshman transfer from UofR and had a pothead boyfriend. They had sex once while I was in the room and they thought I was asleep. Blech! Traumatizing!
Senior MWC: Amanda. I wasn't in the room much.
VCU: Robert and Ben

Do you still talk to them?
I never talk to Nikki or Amanda and I sometimes talk to Robert and Cara but Cara didn't reply to my last email

Ever get in trouble in the dorms?
Don't think so

Something you remember about when you first lived on campus?
Our dorm had AC but in the winter it got too hot. I remember for December exams Cara and I going crazy in our room and both being near the window on my side of the room studying with the window open and the lights off

Your campus phone number or other number?
no idea.

First party attended?
Wow, I don't remember. I didn't go to parties at first but I made up for it my last two years

First Bar you got wasted at?
Spirits?

Favorite Pizza Place?
in college? Castiglias?

Favorite place to go out to eat?
Spankys

Did you go to the library?
I rarely went to the library at MWC. I have a bad time returning books so I try not to ever check them out. I used to cram whenever I had a lab practical though in the tree house study things.
I went to the VCU library a lot but it was to use the computer lab

What was your Favorite Floor you'd always be on?
Junior year at Custis was the best and my room was the hangout room but second floor was good too with the boys suite.

Club, Athletics, Frat or Sororities, you joined?
WMWC, Mu Phi Epsilon (music fraternity), intramural soccer and basketball

Where did you buy your books?
bookstore

Who made the best wings?
Hard Times

Ever attend a sporting event?
a few tennis matches when they played Bridgewater and Cindy was playing, I think I saw a soccer game once.

Ever attend a concert or comedic performance?
hahahhaa, I went to a gazillion concerts while in college

Have you ever spent the night on campus not in your dorm hall?
Oh of course. Me and my girls would have sleep overs all the time! And then there was that one time with Alan and DJ ;-)

Favorite night to go out on, and where did you go?
Friday night?

Where did you get coffee?
Starbucks

Favorite Year of Halloween?
Ummmmmm Halloween in Richmond is always big

Go see a play or been in one?
I went to a few plays at MWC, mostly bc Nick was in them

Did you ever have a job at school?
No, I worked a ton during the summer

What do you hate about your college?
That it wasn't free

What did you love most about it?
it's a beautiful campus

Ever leave to go on a road trip, where?
Newark, Delaware, Pittsburgh, PA, Philly, PA, The O.C., MD, etc.

Where would you believe is the best location to live in?
CT;)

Graduated or still attending?
I graduated and now I'm back in.

Year of graduation?
2002 from MWC.

Will you go back?
I am

Finally, ever gotten arrested?
Hahha, no

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home